Q. What is air pollution / air pollutants ?
Air pollution is the condition in which air is contaminated by foreign substances. Air pollution consists of gaseous, liquid, or solid substances that, when contained in sufficient concentration, for a sufficient time, and under certain conditions, tend to interfere with human comfort, health or welfare, and cause environmental damage. Pollutants examples include: Smoke, CO2, SO2, NO2 Dust (PM 2.5 , PM 10), VOC, Allergens such as bacteria and virus.
Q. What is Air Quality Index (AQI)?
The AQI is an index for reporting daily air quality. The AQI is measured on a scale of 0 to 500. The higher the AQI value, the greater the level of air pollution and the greater the health concern. For example, an AQI value of 50 represents good air quality with little potential to affect public health, while an AQI value over 300 represents hazardous air quality.
Q. Do I need to check air pollution level before deciding about air purifier?
|Air Quality Index||Associated Health Impacts|
|May cause minor breathing discomfort to sensitive people.|
|May cause breathing discomfort to people with lung disease such as asthma, and discomfort to people with heart disease, children and older adults.|
|May cause breathing discomfort to people on prolonged exposure, and discomfort to people with heart disease.|
|May cause respiratory illness to the people on prolonged exposure. Effect may be more pronounced in people with lung and heart diseases.|
|May cause respiratory impact even on healthy people, and serious health impacts on people with lung/heart disease. The health impacts may be experienced even during light physical activity.|
Q. Why is the air quality in Indian cities so bad?
India is a country, which presents a unique combination of Heat, Dust and Humidity at any given point. The combined presence of these three factors provides an excellent nurturing medium for growth of micro organisms like bacterial colony forming units, fungus, yeast, molds etc. in the air.
Q. Which is more polluted, indoor air or outdoor air?
Indoor air pollution is a very serious issues because indoor air is far more concentrated with pollutants than outdoor air.
Q. What can we do to protect us from air pollution?
There are few options available to protect you from indoor air pollution.
Q. What is Air Purifier?
Air purifier is nothing but a device that is meant to filter the air surrounding you. Air purifiers are the best devices providing a clean air environment. Air Purifiers have a purpose – to purify the air from Air Pollutants. The Air Purifiers devices are designed as per the environmental and pollution condition of the specific country. The Product which are produced cheaper in one country (China) may not able to work satisfactorily in any other country as the pollution level differs.
Q. How do air purifiers work?
Air purifier are simple ‘Plug and Operate’ easy to use units. Air purifier utilizes a series of mechanical and electronic filters to flush the ambient air and continuously clean it during the period of its functioning. Pre Filter, Electro Static Precipitator (ESP) Filter, UV Filter, Carbon Filter, 0.3 micron HEPA Filter and Ioniser are used to wash the air in a close environment of air borne micro organisms and protect you.
Q. What are the benefits of air purifier?
- The air pollutants and poor home air quality can cause various types of diseases such as Headaches; asthma; dizziness; coughing & sneezing; Shortness or difficulty in breathing; Fatigue; allergies.
- The hospital environment air contaminated with bacterial colony forming units, fungus, yeast, molds make air quality unhealthy to breathe, and resulted Nosocomial infections.
- The close environment of hospitals air contain air borne micro organisms like Bacterial CFU, Molds, Yeast, Bacillus spp, Shigella spp., Salmonella, Pseudomonas, Coli form etc.
- The Air Purifier can save you from all above pollutants.
Q. What are the important things to keep in mind before selecting an air purifier?
The important things to consider before selecting Air Purifier for your family.
- Service Quality And Availability.The company supplying Air Purifier System should provide timely services of equipment. The best quality of air purifier equipments can be chocked due to dust accumulated in it and It reduces the efficiency of Air Purifiers.
- Area Coverage (Room Size)The Air Purifiers are available as per the size of the room to clean air. You should check The size of the room before deciding the correct air purifying capacity.
- Air Changes Per Hour (ACH) RatingACH is the Air volume treated by Air purifier per hour and it should be near to volume of room.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) RatingCADR is also known as air flow per minute. The selection depends on average room occupancy means no. of person using a room.
- Energy Usage Low energy use is better for running cost of equipment.
- Noise Level Noise Level is a very important factor as Air Purifiers when using night time and during sleep hours to keep air purifier near to you. It is measured in Decibel (dB) and 50 dB or less for average home will be good.
Q. Where Should I Place an Air Purifier?
You should place the air purifier in the room for the best results. It should be placed close to the height level of your spending the most time close. The air purifiers are mostly placed in living room and bedroom. Either it is for a business or a home use, it should be placed at the areas near to the place where you spend most of your time.
Q. Where I can buy air purifier?
You can directly place the order with us or can buy from any dealer of nearby area. Please contact us